You love your horse to bits, I know that because I have been in your shoes. If you have horses or are involved in the equine environment in any way at all you will understand that special bond and trust between a horse and their owner.
From a young age I have loved and grown up around horses and have been riding since the age of six, owning my own pony from the age of ten.
EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY IN LANCASHIRE TO CAPTURE THAT SPECIAL BOND
My years of experience and ease around horses help me to capture that truly unique relationship you have with your horse in a relaxed and fun manner.
My equine photo shoots can take place at your yard, on a favourite ride or special location or why not grab a few friends and lets head to the beach for a fun day out. I also offer a day in the life package which can be at and around your stables or follow you to one of your competitions to document your day.
- An hour and a half photoshoot on location with all images on a USB.
- A pack of five 8 x10 mounted images.
£195 – £225 pp
- Grab some friends (min 2 people)
- An hour and a half photoshoot each on location with all images on a USB.
- A pack of five 8 x10 mounted images
- Weekend – £225 per person, weekdays – £195 per person
A Day in the Life
Got an important competition coming up that you would like documenting? Take me with you to capture your special day.
- Package includes all images on a UBS plus a pack of five 8 x10 mounted images
READY TO BOOK?
Please get in touch to check my availability or to arrange to chat via skype, on the phone or if local for a coffee and a cake as I would love to hear from you.