Springtime family portrait sessions in the great outdoors
What an amazing week in the sunshine we have had…..could spring be on its way? ( or are we having snow next week..it is Lancashire after all!). The evenings are getting lighter, we have been able to go to the park after school to play football and even the blossom trees in our village have been tricked into making an early appearance. I love it that we live in a place where we get the changing of the seasons and springtime is definitely one of my favourite times of the year. The flowers bloom providing an array of pretty colours, the surrounding countryside looks gorgeous and the light is soft and golden. All these things added together make it the perfect time to grab your family together and get out in the great outdoors for one of my adventure session family photoshoots.
Relaxed photography of your favourite little people
Each month throughout the spring I will be offering a limited number of family photoshoots in the beautiful Lancashire countryside. All my shoots will take place at some of my favourite locations mainly in the countryside near Rochdale. If you love the outdoors and want some natural photographs of your family to treasure then these sessions are for you.
All the details…
Spring Special offer package is just £95 and includes the following:
- 45 minute on location photoshoot of your family
- online gallery of your images which have been lovingly edited for you to choose from.
- 15 high resolution digital images of your choice via download.
- Your favourite two images printed as a 7×5 mounted fine art print
- lots of fun and adventures
- Additional wall art options available to purchase after the shoot if you wish. (details and prices available)
- Package upgrade of an hour photoshoot is available for £150 and includes the above plus all images from your shoot at high resolution on a usb and 2 10×8 mounted images)
What if it rains? Lets face it, there is a big chance that it might so then you have the choice. We can either get the wellies and bobble hats on and go and jump in some puddles if it is just a bit of drizzle or we can re schedule for another date, it is up to you.
When can I book? Bookings can be made, subject to availability during the week or at weekends. Please get in touch and we can arrange a date.
Ready to book?
Sound good to you and are you ready to book? Please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org , Message me on my Facebook page, hop over and fill out my contact form or give me a call on 07832 387006.
I will look forward to meeting you and your family soon